10 March 2011

Easy St. Patty's Gift

Here's very simple and cute idea for a St. Patty's day gift for your kid's teachers, neighbors, friends...or for me (and if you are LDS) the ladies you Visit Teach.

How to:
Get yourself some 'Lucky Charms' cereal
Baggies or cello bags
A shamrock cut-out (I used my Silhouette, but you could print it off your computer with clip-art and cut it out too)
And a printed version of my little cheesey saying, "We're (or I'm) so LUCKY to know someone so "CHARM"-ing!"

Place cereal in baggie, tie with ribbon and add on saying...done!



Easy peasy...as usual! 

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute idea! Saw this over at A Glimpse Inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea! Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable! ill be using this for visting teaching:)thanks for the cute idea!

    ReplyDelete