08 January 2011

Sew Saturday

I wanted to do something homemade for the kids for Christmas and saw this cute owl here.  So I used some fabric that matched a taggie I made for my little guy and some pink for my daughter.  I think they turned out really cute.  The pattern was free and really easy to follow.  My little guy sleeps on his every night. I thought they were cuter then the pillow pets they sell in the store and almost the same size.


I think they turned out super cute and the kids love them.



These are some extras I wanted to show off.  MY husband design them. 
He wanted to make something for the kids as well. He cut out all the fabric. 
I ended up sewing them but still super cute and soft. We made them with fleece. Sorry I don't have a tutorial.
these were just for show.

5 comments:

  1. HA! I love those!!! Great job, soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE are getting more followers. yeah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I noticed that too. I joined a link party on Thursday and we shot up like 8 followers this weekend...whatever, I don't mind. How big are the pillows, Shellee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. got to the link on my post and on make it and love it she has a picture of her daughter holding one. that should give you an idea. probably about 12-14 inches at the biggest part. they are a decent size.

    ReplyDelete