29 September 2010

Cheap easy wall art

I find cheap frames at walmart, the dollar store and thrift stores then like to add my own twist to match my house.  I have all black furniture so I wanted to bring in some bright colors to match a green orange and yellow fabric on my chairs.  I found this great scrapbooking paper set from Basic Grey the paper is called lime rickey. The colors matched perfectly and had stickers and embellishments to make for easy cute crafts.  Here are a few of the art work to share:(sorry for the poor picture quality)


I just used some of the solid color paper in the pack and embellished it
with some of the stickers.  Super Easy!! Find paper and stickers to match your
style.


I did a mosaic with all the different paper.  Easy. Just cut out squares or rectangles
of whatever size you want.  Mod podge it on and you have cool stuff.
I cut the words out my hand.  I think the white is a little bright. I might
change it to yellow.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, this is sooooo cut Shellee! I love it, what a cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete